CLRN Publishing is calling for submissions from writers for children’s stories for ages 3 – 17 which will be published under a new imprint. Stories will range from young adult fiction to educational, non fiction and historical text. We are keen on telling African stories that preserve culture and history which will also entertain, educate and inspire children.
- All stories must be original i.e. previously unpublished
- Please submit manuscripts as MS word documents, double spaced, Arial 11, normal margins and left justified
- For complete manuscripts, we accept a 10 page excerpt. Entries should contain a brief summary of the manuscript. For ideas or potential books, we accept a 2 – 5 page synopsis.
- All submissions should include the full name, email, phone number, bio (50 words) and professional CV of the author.
- We aim to respond to suitable entries within 4 – 6 (four to six) weeks of reception.
- Please do not send us multiple entries, i.e. only send one story/ manuscript at a time. You may send others when we have contacted you about the first submission.
- Please do not send simultaneous submissions, if you are sending us your work we would appreciate it if you do not send the same manuscript to other publishers until after the 6 week period may have lapsed.
Manuscripts should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to The Simi Johnson Centre, Number 13 Sinari Daranijo Street, Victoria Island Lagos (+234 01 454 7878)