CLRN Publishing is calling for submissions for our Q Books imprint. Q Books focuses on contemporary non fiction stories based on our modern history. We want to tell significant stories about the moments and events that changed and shaped our lives. These events may be political, historical, or based on the emergence of key sectors without which our lives as Africans may have been dramatically different. We are recording history as it happens.
- All stories must be original i.e. previously unpublished
- We accept manuscripts as MS word documents, double spaced, Arial 11, normal margins and left justified
- For complete manuscripts, we accept a 10 page excerpt. Entries should contain a brief summary of the manuscript. For ideas or potential books, we accept a 2 – 5 page synopsis.
- All submissions should include the full name, email, phone number, author bio (50 words) and professional CV of the author.
- We aim to respond to suitable entries within 4 – 6 (four to six) weeks of reception.
- Please do not send us multiple entries, i.e. only send one story/ manuscript at a time. You may send others when we have contacted you about the first submission.
- Please do not send simultaneous submissions, if you are sending us your work we would appreciate it if you do not send the same manuscript to other publishers until after the 6 week period may have lapsed.
Manuscripts should be sent to email@example.com or posted to The Simi Johnson Centre, Number 13 Sinari Daranijo Street, Victoria Island Lagos (+234 01 454 7878)
For CLRN Publishing